2014 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited RUBICON X 4X4 is it worth 45,000 - Page 2 - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep Wrangler Forums > Wrangler General Discussion > 2014 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited RUBICON X 4X4 is it worth 45,000

Introducing MONSTALINER™ UV Permanent DIY Roll On Bed LineRubicon Express Suspensions from CCOR 706-207-4140Smittybilt Hard Tops @ Oconee Off-Road! 706-534-9955

Unread 02-03-2014, 08:08 AM   #16
dayriesw
Web Wheeler

2005 LJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by JIMBOX View Post
Heh Heh, depreciation just doesn't figue well, with jeeps, they hold their value better than 90% of other vehicles-

My '08 JKUR is still worth just about what I paid forit and thats KBB info-

If the new ones aren't worthit--buy used !

JIMBO
You should really look at kbb or a real place that is willing to offer the money, not just a place that tells you what someone should offer for your jeep. It isnt worth as much as you paid and the cash that you put in on the mods doesnt count at all.... But let's say you are right and you jeep is worth what you paid still, then you just told a guy to buy used.... which should cost about what the new one does (according to you), so thanks for the helpful info that is not correct on either point that you made.

Unread 02-03-2014, 08:16 AM   #17
JIMBOX
Web Wheeler
2008 JK Wrangler 

Good morning Einstein-

Quote:
Originally Posted by dayriesw View Post
You should really look at kbb or a real place that is willing to offer the money, not just a place that tells you what someone should offer for your jeep. It isnt worth as much as you paid and the cash that you put in on the mods doesnt count at all.... But let's say you are right and you jeep is worth what you paid still, then you just told a guy to buy used.... which should cost about what the new one does (according to you), so thanks for the helpful info that is not correct on either point that you made.
My opinion is based on Kelly Blue Book as of 1/25/14-

JIMBO
JIMBOX is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-03-2014, 07:33 PM   #18
WhiteOut
Web Wheeler

1998 ZJ 

Despite the fact that KBB is pretty useless. He is right when he says that the only real valuation is what someone will pay for it.
WhiteOut is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-03-2014, 09:27 PM   #19
JCMILLER

2010 JK Wrangler 

If its what you want then buy it. I would if I was in the market for a new Jeep. But I like all the bells and whistles. Our dollar doesn't go ver far anymore.
JCMILLER is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-04-2014, 07:28 AM   #20
Prot
Web Wheeler

2014 JK Wrangler 

In my opinion, a regular unlimited Rubicon is worth it but the the unlimited rubicon x is not.

If you only like it for the hood, it can be had for just under $1k plus paint.

Sent from my iPad using JeepForum
Unread 02-04-2014, 09:01 AM   #21
xjrev10
2005 WK 

I bought new because all the used ones in my area where 27-30k. Not too many to choose from either. Paid 31k for new Sport S and couldn't be happier.

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.