2008 Rubicin 4dr/auto - Sno Plow? - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep Wrangler Forums > Wrangler General Discussion > 2008 Rubicin 4dr/auto - Sno Plow?

FS: 2007-2013 Jeep Wrangler "HALO" Angel Eye KitFS: Wranger BRIGHT License Plate LED! Just $3! Great valueIntroducing MONSTALINER™ UV Permanent DIY Roll On Bed Line

Unread 06-06-2010, 06:33 PM   #1
testrat
2008 JK Wrangler 

2008 Rubicin 4dr/auto - Sno Plow?

I am wanting to get and install a snow plow for this winter. Those new so far I have seen - are not commercial use, which I may not need anyway, But I do have a appox 100" drive to clean, and is right on the highway - so the State "dams-up" the entrance way. And then there is the workplace - I would like to do the parking and the street - out to the main street - that I would like to clean off. Have been Using a Dixon ZTR riding mower over the years, just takes some time. I might consider doing some commercial "lot" cleaning if I can get set up to do it. Granted, here in NE Oklahoma, we usually don't get much snow, sometimes just a "dusting" all winter (2~3"), unlike this last winter we had a lot of snow - for us. So, it varies a lot from year to year. I am kinda seeking input from those that maybe use a Jeep with a Sno-plow on what you use, what "brand" you use, and what I need to look for &/or expect. Thanks. And any pic's might be useful....

testrat is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
jeep , rubicon , snow

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.