Jeep Enthusiast Forums banner

$20 or $30 off at Advance Auto

1K views 8 replies 7 participants last post by  TjinTopeka 
#1 · (Edited)
Hey I just wanted to let everyone know that advanceauto.com is having a promotion. Anyone looking to buy parts to work on their Jeeps should check it out, not a bad savings.

$20 off if you spend $100 and $30 off if you spend $150.

I just saved $20 on brakes for my Jeep.:highfive:

You can order and pay online then pick it up in store.

The code is J2030, just enter it in the cart

AND you can use it for oil
:cheers2:

#3 ·
autozone also has the same deal and has for a while. if you have one of their reward cards then every time you spend 20 dollars you get 1 point. for every 5points you get you get 20 dollars store credit. pretty good deal!

#4 ·
I have found that the auto zone reward system isn't a good deal if you are buying things like locktite or oil. They are usually a couple dollars more than everyone else so in the end you probably paid close to 20 extra anyway. At ours a can of seafoam is 9.99 most other paces sell it for 7 or 8.

#5 ·
where i am at there aren't are lot of alternatives... autozone and advanced auto parts were about the only show in town until just recently when we got an O'Reilly's Auto parts store. in other words, even if they do cost more (which i agree they probably do) there arent many different choices:pout:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.