1989 jeep wrangler price please reply - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep Wrangler Forums > Wrangler General Discussion > 1989 jeep wrangler price please reply

Iron Cross Customer JK and TJ Wrangler Bumpers now at ROCKZONE 4.25" combo lift for TJ available at Rockridge4wROCKRIDGE4WD Introduces a NEW Jeep Wrangler JK *led* tail

Unread 07-30-2013, 04:25 AM   #1
Rfahy21

1989 jeep wrangler price please reply

Looking to get a 1989 jeep wrangler with a v6 manual and79000 miles. Body is in good condition and the frame is solid. Interior is also good besides small cut in seat. I wish I could find it on kbb but its too old. The jeep has a 4" lift with 33s and steel rims. Looks like its in great condition overall and runs\shifts without flaw. The only problem Is I've never bought a jeep this old so I have no idea what's a good deal for this jeep. If someone could give me a price range for this jeep. He's asking about $3k is this a good deal?

Rfahy21 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 07-30-2013, 07:15 AM   #2
Rproject
Web Wheeler

1987 YJ Wrangler 

Go to nadaguides.com They have a section for classic cars.

Without seeing anything about the Jeep, $3k doesn't sound completely out of range for an '89. If it's truly clean.

The "sideways" build thread: http://www.jeepforum.com/forum/f22/r...hread-2164793/
Rproject is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 07-30-2013, 04:40 PM   #3
bpounds
Web Wheeler

1988 YJ Wrangler 

Prices vary so much by region of the country, that it is hard to get useful information on a nationwide site like this. Around here, you can't touch any Wrangler for $3k, and CJ's are at least 50% higher than YJ's.

My advice is to track prices on Craigslist for your area. You'll soon get a feel for prices in your area. Just remember, those are asking prices in the listings, not selling prices. Also weed out the listings that repeat for months on end.
bpounds is online now   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 07-30-2013, 06:15 PM   #4
Rfahy21

What region are you referring to? I live in western ny so if we are in similar regions the prices should be similar as well.
Rfahy21 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 07-30-2013, 06:37 PM   #5
bpounds
Web Wheeler

1988 YJ Wrangler 

I'm in So Cal. Here, anything that runs gets more than $3k, as long as it will pass smog. Or maybe even if it won't.
bpounds is online now   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the JeepForum.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid e-mail address for yourself.
Note: All free e-mails have been banned due to mis-use. (Yahoo, Gmail, Hotmail, etc.)
Don't have a non-free e-mail address? Click here for a solution: Manual Account Creation
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.