yj price - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > General Jeep Forums > Jeep Buying Forum > yj price

Rockridge 4WD IS Taking Zone Offroad Suspension Lift Kits Engo winches available at www.rockridge4wd.com! Free shippROCKRIDGE4WD Introduces a NEW Jeep Wrangler JK *led* tail

Unread 12-22-2009, 07:24 PM   #1
MMarty

yj price

Hi all, I am looking to build my first little jeep. (built a j-10 once) and want to cj a yj (yj tub and frame, cj dash,front clip) I found a yj with a blown motor but otherwise complete. It has a good body and frame and it's never been modified. The owner doesn't know what it's worth but unfortunatly I don't either. What do you think? I would suggest 500.00 but I don't want to insult the guy. Thanks in advance.

MMarty is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-22-2009, 11:40 PM   #2
ritjobbie
1995 YJ Wrangler 

If the frame is in really good shape (no rust and such), a rolling chassis for $500 seems more than fair to you, less than fair to the buyer. Sounds like a good starting point, though.
Unread 12-22-2009, 11:45 PM   #3
The_Blacksmith
1993 XJ Cherokee 

if theres no rust, its worth over 1500 even without an engine.

I see people make 2k off parting them out on ebay constantly.

http://www.jeepforum.com/forum/f11/building-recovery-bumpers-pics-1184330/
The_Blacksmith is offline   Reply With Quote

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.