YJ with 1,200 original miles - Page 2 - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > General Jeep Forums > Jeep Buying Forum > YJ with 1,200 original miles

Dana 30 Truss for your TJ, LJ, ZJ, and XJFS: 2007-2013 Jeep Wrangler "HALO" Angel Eye KitFS: Wranger BRIGHT License Plate LED! Just $3! Great value

Unread 12-19-2013, 09:17 AM   #16
bjdean16
2009 JK Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by JoonHoss View Post

If the owner wants to sell it to you and is happy to get 6K out of it, so be it. Do you know why he wants to sell it? (not like he wore it out)

Hoss
I convinced him to sell it because it is not really used at the ranch any more and takes up space in his garage. When he initially purchased this jeep there weren't as many options for open air, off road vehicles. The jeep was a perfect fit. He now has four diesel powered mule type atv's that usually get the nod over the YJ for getting around. The only reason that the YJ is currently driven is just so it doesn't deteriorate.

We have agreed upon a price and I am going to pick it up after the holidays. I will post pictures under a new thread when I get it home.

Thanks to everyone for your input

Unread 12-19-2013, 07:00 PM   #17
mspropst

Quote:
Originally Posted by bjdean16 View Post
I convinced him to sell it because it is not really used at the ranch any more and takes up space in his garage. When he initially purchased this jeep there weren't as many options for open air, off road vehicles. The jeep was a perfect fit. He now has four diesel powered mule type atv's that usually get the nod over the YJ for getting around. The only reason that the YJ is currently driven is just so it doesn't deteriorate.

We have agreed upon a price and I am going to pick it up after the holidays. I will post pictures under a new thread when I get it home.

Thanks to everyone for your input
I'm looking for a 95 in Texas right now. Kills me to see something this nice going for $6,000 when some guy is selling a rustbucket down the road for $8,500 and will only come down to $7,000 and is sort of offended when I won't pay him that much.
mspropst is offline   Reply With Quote

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.