is the wrangler x "S" package enough for a daily driver? - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > General Jeep Forums > Jeep Buying Forum > is the wrangler x "S" package enough for a daily driver?

Stainless Steel Door Hinge PinsPoly Door Hinge BushingsFS: 2007-2013 Jeep Wrangler "HALO" Angel Eye Kit

Unread 06-05-2009, 12:11 PM   #1
trekkindave
2007 JK Wrangler 

is the wrangler x "S" package enough for a daily driver?

just like is said..

is the "S" packge enough for a daily driver.. i think the c package is too spartan

the s package has the power group, aluminum rims, and tinted glass...

i think the sahara is over priced.. do you get enough for it to justify going that high in price.??

trekkindave is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-05-2009, 01:12 PM   #2
Fierdon
2008 JK Wrangler 

I got the base model X with A/C and that was enough for me. Radio is decent enough, not like you will be able to hear it much at highway speeds without blaring it.

As far as power group and everything, I did without.. I'm not a fan of electronic seats and windows.. And the aluminum wheels are nice, but I was planning on swapping them out for some aftermarket anyways, so i didn't pay any more for the upgraded stock ones.
Fierdon is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-05-2009, 01:16 PM   #3
trekkindave
2007 JK Wrangler 

In can respect that alot of jeep-ers are going to build up their jeeps and anything past stock is just going to be removed and off loaded to make room for the upgrades.

I am not going to wheel this truck past going on the beach or the very very slight occasional off road trip on low grade trails...

Its going to be a daily driver for me and the fiancee and I just want those little creature comforts, I think the s package will add just enough to make it comfortable. but maybe i am wrong..

Will the sahara add anything more then the body color fenders and different rims that i am missing?
trekkindave is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-05-2009, 02:09 PM   #4
MrOrange
2009 JK Wrangler 

Sahara gives the following over the "S" package: body color fenders, wheels, Infinity soundsystem, 1 year of Sirius, premium cloth with stain resistance, and the sidesteps.

For the urban dweller, I would recommend saving your money and going with the "S". The "C" isn't bad at all though you'd probably like the power options. Also, "C" doesn't come with Cruise Control which can become a big deal on long drives.
MrOrange is offline   Reply With Quote

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.