What's it worth? 2000 Jeep Cherokee Freedom XJ 24,000 Original Miles !! - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > General Jeep Forums > Jeep Buying Forum > What's it worth? 2000 Jeep Cherokee Freedom XJ 24,000 Original Miles !!

Jeep Grand Cherokee Mirror - Side ViewJeep Grand Cherokee Header PanelTJ 5.25" Speaker Adapters - NalinMFG

Unread 09-10-2013, 11:56 AM   #1
youbetgrish
2000 XJ Cherokee 

What's it worth? 2000 Jeep Cherokee Freedom XJ 24,000 Original Miles !!

What's it worth? 2000 Jeep Cherokee Freedom XJ 24,000 Original Miles !!

2000 Jeep Cherokee Freedom Edition XJ.

Purchased from Original Owner with documented 24,000 original miles.

100% Stock

Very clean and straight no rust.

Could this be the lowest 100% stock XJ Freedom ??

Curious to see what this survivor is worth. Thoughts?

Thanks guys

youbetgrish is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-10-2013, 11:49 PM   #2
XJcory
2004 WJ 

I didn't even know there was such a thing as a "Freedom Edition" XJ, I thought that was just a later model WJ thing but you learn something every day eh? Either way that's insanely low mileage, congrats!
XJcory is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-31-2014, 04:14 PM   #3
ctluste

xj freedom

I have a Freedom edition. It has no cruise. But it has skid plates 16in wheel power windows and locks., tow hooks, hitch, tranny cooler..all factory. Ive had 2 xj sports. This one has the important options....drive train and protection options. Other than that, its the same little energizer bunny. I beat on my jeeps pretty bad, and they last me about 250000 before I think it can be sold to someone else to finish off. They are getting rare to find with low miles. The in-line 6 is hard to beat...maybe that's why they built it for 20 something yrs. Todays jeeps aren't gonna last like that..not to mention they want $30000.00 for a $10000 ride..but hey, they will let you make payments forever now days. The options that I mentioned on mine are easy to spot..all visual except the posi. Just jack the rig and spin rear tires by hand. If both tires spin the same direction its posi. That doesn't mean posi's don't wear. Most can be rebuilt with a simple clutch kit.
ctluste is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-02-2014, 07:09 AM   #4
WDNewman
1989 YJ Wrangler 

Any 14 year old vehicle that has only 24k miles is immediately suspect. Thats 1,700 miles per year, 142 miles per month or less than 5 miles per day. Does this sound normal to you?

The vehicle is worth what Edmunds, NADA, or Kelleys Blue Book says it is. You can try to get more money from the uninitiated because of the drastically low mileage, but the success of that depends on the gullibility of the buyer.

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.