What's my Jeep worth? - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > General Jeep Forums > Jeep Buying Forum > What's my Jeep worth?

FS: 2007-2013 Jeep Wrangler "HALO" Angel Eye KitFlowmaster's Force II Axle-back exhaust system for the 201FS: Wranger BRIGHT License Plate LED! Just $3! Great value

Unread 08-12-2013, 10:08 PM   #1
oconn85

What's my Jeep worth?

I'm thinking about selling my 92 Jeep Wrangler project and i have know idea what its might be worth. Could someone help me out? It has SOA front and triangulated 4 link rear suspension with Ford Dana44 and 9" axles, the front is set up for high steer and has a detroit trutrac but needs gears and the install kit, the rear has a brand new set of richmond 4.11 gears that need installed. It has a fuel injected Ford 5.0 v8, NP435 trans, and twin stick NP205 case. The engine and drive train have the mounts in place they just need wired in and all that good stuff. The tub was cleaned up and repainted OD green and bedliner was rolled onto the inside. The frame was repainted from the front of the tub back because i didn't have the motor mounts in place yet. It also has a hard top, full doors, custom front bumper with winch mount, custom rear bumper with tire carrier and a hood mount for a high lift jack.

oconn85 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-14-2013, 01:35 PM   #2
Adam013085

Its worth as much as someone will pay. If it is not running/driving you won't get a ton of $ for it. Probably more $ parting it out.
Adam013085 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-14-2013, 08:05 PM   #3
Jason
2005 TJ Wrangler 

Probably worth more parted than together. Figure out the price of the major parts (axles, engine, clean tub and frame) and subtract a bit for someone to take the whole thing as a package. Unfinished projects can be hard to sell.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ashland82391 View Post
We're men! We don't need no stinkin directions!
Jason is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-15-2013, 06:04 PM   #4
brownbagg
1930 MK Compass 

i say about $700
brownbagg is offline   Reply With Quote

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.