what would you pay? - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > General Jeep Forums > Jeep Buying Forum > what would you pay?

Oconee Off-Road Free Shipping Lifts Tires Bumpers Tops andPerformance tuning programmers @ oconee off road 706 534 9Stainless Steel Door Hinge Pins

Unread 12-16-2013, 03:36 PM   #1
pferrell

what would you pay?

I am looking at this Jeep....and want to know if it is worth 1500.00

lifted jeep wrangler on nice 35s there on 15 inch craiger rims has a 4 cylinder 5 speed the tack says 217k miles I got it on trade for a trail rig but I don't need it now it shakes bad about 40mph do to the tractor like tires I think it has bad gas or fould plugs it spit and sputters has a clean frame has one rust hole on rear drivers side of the frame where the shackle mounts easy fix I aint messing with it the top is off of a cj7 and e doors are for a soft top so they dont fit right but still work and the ignistion has a wire loose will stat by key bt not shut off by the key i have alot of extra parts hood grile stearing parts all the dash peices and a soft top bracket will trade for a 4x4 or car or a bike or 1500 cash

pferrell is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the JeepForum.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid e-mail address for yourself.
Note: All free e-mails have been banned due to mis-use. (Yahoo, Gmail, Hotmail, etc.)
Don't have a non-free e-mail address? Click here for a solution: Manual Account Creation
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.