what would you pay? - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > General Jeep Forums > Jeep Buying Forum > what would you pay?

Steinjager TJ tube doorsJK Front Lower Adjustable Control Arms!JK Rear Adjustable Control Arms!

Unread 12-16-2013, 03:36 PM   #1
pferrell

what would you pay?

I am looking at this Jeep....and want to know if it is worth 1500.00

lifted jeep wrangler on nice 35s there on 15 inch craiger rims has a 4 cylinder 5 speed the tack says 217k miles I got it on trade for a trail rig but I don't need it now it shakes bad about 40mph do to the tractor like tires I think it has bad gas or fould plugs it spit and sputters has a clean frame has one rust hole on rear drivers side of the frame where the shackle mounts easy fix I aint messing with it the top is off of a cj7 and e doors are for a soft top so they dont fit right but still work and the ignistion has a wire loose will stat by key bt not shut off by the key i have alot of extra parts hood grile stearing parts all the dash peices and a soft top bracket will trade for a 4x4 or car or a bike or 1500 cash

pferrell is offline   Reply With Quote

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.