Wanted: 95 YJ, basically the VIN, the frame and body, all else optional - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > General Jeep Forums > Jeep Buying Forum > Wanted: 95 YJ, basically the VIN, the frame and body, all else optional

Introducing MONSTALINER™ UV Permanent DIY Roll On Bed LineRIGID LED Light Blowout Sale - All Sizes, All Series, all Stainless Steel Door Hinge Pins

Unread 02-14-2014, 11:58 AM   #1
mspropst

Wanted: 95 YJ, basically the VIN, the frame and body, all else optional

Currently have a 95 and wouldn't want to make it so inoperable as I work on my dream YJ....

I noticed that my dream Jeep basically requires replacing all parts in the Jeep regardless and all I need is a solid body and frame, plus the VIN number. I'd yank out the dash and do a YJ>CJ conversion. Yank out the back seat and never put it back in. Replace the front seats and their brackets. New engine (diesel conversion), new transmission, new fuel lines, fuel tank, wiring harness, two new batteries for the sound system and added electronics going in, and new axles, tires, suspension, rims. So basically I'd replace the whole Jeep to make it look like new, run like new, but be exactly as I want it.

If anyone knows of where I could get a body and frame in good condition either all in one jeep or where I could piece them together inexpensively... which I guess would make 2 VIN numbers, I'd really appreciate it.

mspropst is offline   Reply With Quote

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.