Vehicle History Report? - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > General Jeep Forums > Jeep Buying Forum > Vehicle History Report?

15 x 8 Black D-Window Steel Wheels Set of 4Advance Adapters SYE KitsRIGID LED Light Blowout Sale - All Sizes, All Series, all

Unread 05-15-2008, 06:21 AM   #1
CCD
1982 CJ7 

Vehicle History Report?

Hi guys,

I'm new on this forum, so let me introduce myself.

My name is Thomas, I'm 24 and live in Belgium, small country in Europe

I read this forum because it very interesting.

I'm interested in buying a Jeep CJ7 from 1982, here in Belgium. It was transported from the USA last year.

Now, before I buy the car I would like to buy a Vehicle History Report.

The only problem is, me as a foreigner can't buy this on the net because I don't have an American home address! I have VISA, so I can pay for it, that's not the problem.

So, my question is...Is here someone here who has already an unlimited registration for VHR? Or can I use someone's address to fill in? You won't have any trouble with it, I'll pay with my VISA and they will send it to my emailaccount!

It would really help me a lot!

Thank you! Bye bye

CCD is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-15-2008, 11:07 AM   #2
CCD
1982 CJ7 

Hi,

I've already found somebody!

This can be closed! Thanks
CCD is offline   Reply With Quote

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.