Value of 1995 YJ - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > General Jeep Forums > Jeep Buying Forum > Value of 1995 YJ

Introducing MONSTALINER™ UV Permanent DIY Roll On Bed LineToxic Brakes - 3000 PSI Braided Stainless Steel Brake LineCess Recovery Gear Snatch Tow Strap OffRoad @ ROCKRIDGE4WD

Unread 07-16-2012, 01:59 PM   #1
Egjosu
1995 YJ Wrangler 

Value of 1995 YJ

I am looking at buying my first Jeep. I have been shopping for several months now. I have found one that I really like, but want to make sure that the price is right. KBB and NADA don't provide an accurate value, in my opinion, because of the amount of modifications you can do to Jeep's and how well they hold their value.

This is the jeep I found:
4.0 6cyl 5spd 150,000 miles
new top
new gears(3:73)
slip yoke eliminator
new tires(33x12.50 bfg km2s)
4 inch suspension lift
CD Player
Heat and A/C
Clean Title

Everything is in working condition and it runs great. He is asking 8,000 but I have talked him to 7,000.

Worth it?

Egjosu is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
1995 , advice , lift , YJ

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.