Tires for life program! - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > General Jeep Forums > Jeep Buying Forum > Tires for life program!

Labor day sale @ rockridge 4wd! 8/29-9/1 site wide..promo Rough Country Deals at JeepHut.comShocktober is here! Get new shocks for your Jeep!!!!

Unread 10-08-2012, 06:18 AM   #1
jayrubicon

Tires for life program!

This is for any fellow Michiganders anywhere near the Pinckney area.
We just bought our already lifted JKUX from Pinckney Dodge/Jeep. It came with Procomp Xtreme A/T's.
When you buy from them and have all your oil changes and tire rotations done there, they will replace your tires when due for free for life! This includes the 35x12.5's that came on the Jeep when we bought it.
That's one hell of a deal!

Sent from my iPhone using JeepForum

jayrubicon is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-09-2012, 01:47 PM   #2
2003Sahara
2013 JK Wrangler 

Will they do that with Pro-Comp Mud-terrains?
ORJ4x4.com
2003Sahara is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-09-2012, 01:53 PM   #3
jayrubicon

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2003Sahara
Will they do that with Pro-Comp Mud-terrains?
If you bought the Jeep with them already on there. They replace the same size tire you bought it with. I am curious too if you can interchange brands and types etc... As long as they stay the same size
We'll find out soon... They are about ready for replacing

Sent from my iPhone using JeepForum
jayrubicon is offline   Reply With Quote

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.