This seem like a fair price? - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > General Jeep Forums > Jeep Buying Forum > This seem like a fair price?

RCV Heavy Duty Axle Shafts Now Shipping at Baseline4x4.comStainless Steel Door Hinge PinsPoly Door Hinge Bushings

Unread 07-17-2012, 08:47 PM   #1
qlsnook
2004 TJ Wrangler 

This seem like a fair price?

$16,000 (IL area) for:
2004 Jeep sahara, 49K miles, 5spd, both hard and soft top, full doors, hitch w/ wiring, dana 44 rear axle, and all the other usual sahara options. Beautiful body and interior, no body or rear bumper rust, just the usual under body rust spots, very minor. Clean title, new tires and brakes. I think I included everything on it! No sort of modifications. Oh, and the seller is firm on the price... What do ya guys think?!

qlsnook is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-18-2012, 04:31 PM   #2
Inputflangeman
2004 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by qlsnook
$16,000 (IL area) for:
2004 Jeep sahara, 49K miles, 5spd, both hard and soft top, full doors, hitch w/ wiring, dana 44 rear axle, and all the other usual sahara options. Beautiful body and interior, no body or rear bumper rust, just the usual under body rust spots, very minor. Clean title, new tires and brakes. I think I included everything on it! No sort of modifications. Oh, and the seller is firm on the price... What do ya guys think?!
Getting my 04 Tj for sale. Might slice u a good deal for low miles, minor body damage from offroading and lot of mods...
Inputflangeman is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-18-2012, 05:14 PM   #3
lauderdalechad
2006 WK 

Its within reason but I see them cheaper then that, do some searching before committing to buying this one
2006 Overland HEMI QDII
lauderdalechad is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-18-2012, 07:40 PM   #4
Duck Doctor
2006 TJ Wrangler 

Overpriced. I purchased an 04 Rubicon two years ago for that price with fewer miles. A fair price would be under $13,000.
Duck Doctor is offline   Reply With Quote

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.