Rule and guidelines for the Jeep Buying Section!!!!
Rule and guidelines for posting
- keep your messages on topic. For this message group, that means talking about buying / deciding on what jeep your looking for. Moderators will allow a certain amount of "off-topic" messaging, but please do not push it.
- Swearing, flaming, slamming and spamming will not be tolerated. Posts that do not fall within the guidelines of this site will either be edited for content or will be deleted all-together. This includes attempting to defeat the language sensor. This is your only warning. Repeat offenders will find their login-id's and IP addresses banned from using JeepForums.com.
-ABSOLUTELY NO CARFAX REQUESTS!!! It is against the Terms Of Service agreement with carfax for someone to search a VIN for someone else. Since it violates the Carfax policy, it is not condoned here. Believe it or not they do look on the net for requests like that.
- Topics allowed include anything about a jeep your looking at, what model suits your needs, what to look for when buying, etc.
- Help us moderate the forum, on ever single message on the left side under the name of the person posting you will find an icon that looks like this: http://www.jeepforum.com/forum/image...ons/report.gif Clicking on that button will allow you to write a detailed message to the moderator (or if there is no moderator, to the administrators) as to why the message needs to be fixed. Please let us know if it is porn, spam, slamming another user or any other details you feel are relevant.
- Pictures maybe posted with your messages. Please check the Registry Section for ideas on how to properly post the pictures that you wish for others to see
- Please do not post and repost your questions several times over as the answers are not always immediate. There maybe long periods of time between people posting. Some people will refrain from answering questions even after reading them if they cannot prove their points of view
- Posts that are nothing but "padding" the post-counter (ie: "I agree") will not be tolerated for long. If you agree, say so, but please add more to the discussion, you do have opinions that you can share!
- As times and members change with this group, some questions maybe asked over and over again.
For the oldtimers, please be patient with those who are new.
To those who are new, you can search the online databases for answers to your questions. If you feel the answers found do not satisfy you, please post your question here.
Sometimes the answers you are looking for may be in other sections.
This forum section is not for advertising your vehicle for sale.
Please use the forum classifieds section for selling.
|The time now is 06:58 AM.|
Powered by vBulletin Version 3.8.8
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
User Alert System provided by Advanced User Tagging (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2017 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.
vBulletin Security provided by vBSecurity v2.2.2 (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2017 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.