Rubicon Sticker price vs. what you pay - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > General Jeep Forums > Jeep Buying Forum > Rubicon Sticker price vs. what you pay

Savvy/Currie Aluminum Control ArmsROCK BOTTOM prices on LIFT KITS at Rockridge4wd!! WANT TO December Specials at Jeephut.com

Unread 05-14-2008, 10:09 PM   #1
Wheels4

Rubicon Sticker price vs. what you pay

I've read a couple of threads lately with guys saying they got 3k off of sticker. i'm wondering if i should expect that... or expect more like 1k off of sticker, if any. i'm looking at the basic Rubi for 31900.00. there's an oxymoron.

thoughts?

Wheels4 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 05-15-2008, 12:53 PM   #2
Wheels4

anyone? anyone?
Unread 05-16-2008, 11:26 AM   #3
MarkBevans
2007 JK Wrangler 

I looked for a while out here on the west coast, for the Rubicon, and $3k would only happen if they have been sitting in the inventory for a while.
MarkBevans is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 05-16-2008, 11:35 AM   #4
Wheels4

thanks for the info Mark... the salesman is working the deal as we speak.. just waiting on a phone call. we shall see...
Unread 05-16-2008, 08:46 PM   #5
Wheels4

just thought i would vent a bit...

i heard from the salesman... he wanted to give me 5k for my jeep. no deal. two other dealerships were willing to give me 9500.00... and that's still crazy, but it's better than 5k.

so anyways...
Unread 05-16-2008, 09:54 PM   #6
Twocylinder
2008 JK Wrangler 

You should be able to get one for the Invoice price maybe a couple hundred less, which is about $3000 less then Sticker ( if your ordering one might be a different story)

On my Wrangler I also got $750 customer loyalty rebate in addition to $200 under invoice price
FYI In my area the dealer also gets extra $400 manufacture to dealer incentive on top of their hold back money

You can configure one on www.jeep.com then check all dealers in your areas inventory then go to www.edmonds.com configure the same exact model & find out the Reel Invoice price (I would ignore what most others are paying you can get em for less)

you can check all available incentives for your area at www.edmonds.com

When or if you Buy dont get suckered into any over priced extra warranty from the Dealer
You can probably get DaimlerChrysler extended warranty here for Less $: http://www.chryslerwarrantys.com/pri...ckGuarantee=0&

Do some homework you can get a good deal

Happy Jeep Hunting
SWEEEET!
Twocylinder is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 05-18-2008, 06:00 PM   #7
Wheels4

hey, thanks for the info twoCyl... i appreciate it. I told him what i'm willing to pay... just waiting to hear back.

thanks

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the JeepForum.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid e-mail address for yourself.
Note: All free e-mails have been banned due to mis-use. (Yahoo, Gmail, Hotmail, etc.)
Don't have a non-free e-mail address? Click here for a solution: Manual Account Creation
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.