Pretty set on the 10th Anniversary Rubicon but need some help! - Page 4 - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > General Jeep Forums > Jeep Buying Forum > Pretty set on the 10th Anniversary Rubicon but need some help!

Jeep Wrangler Wheel Bearing & Hub - FrontJeep Grand Cherokee Window RegulatorComponent speaker deal for your dash - NalinMFG

Unread 03-11-2013, 08:44 AM   #46
matt87951

Quote:
Originally Posted by IRSmart

hmm...seems to contradict what my ordering program says, but we'll see when they show up i guess, i ordered both interiors.
That seems to be how a lot of things will be on this vehicle.

I agree that it states that regardless if you go with red or black leather, it should come with red accent stitching on the console and steering wheel. However, I have been told by several very reliable sources this is not the case. The red stitching only comes with the red seats, black seats get all black stitching. We will most certainly find out soon enough, as production starts on Monday, pending no further delays.

Thanks,
Matt

matt87951 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-14-2013, 09:48 PM   #47
Phx_Heat

The great Anvil color debate continues!!! Here's a link for touch up paint for Jeep's color "Anvil" and definitely more gray. Disappointing, because I liked the original blue Anvil over the "new" gray Anvil color.

http://www.paintscratch.com/touch_up...il-DS-LDS.html
Phx_Heat is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-22-2013, 04:08 PM   #48
kev68
2013 JK Wrangler 

Hello Jeep peeps,
I am an FJ cruiser owner who really never considered crossing over to the Jeep side(not that I am that loyal, just liked the FJ when it came out). But then I got a glimpse of the Wrangler Rubicon 10th anniversary. I have had it in the sights for a while now and today finally manned up and walked into a dealership. They of coarse don't stock them but told me I need to order one if I want one and order it ASAP before they are all gone. They were nice and told me their bottom lines out the door for a pretty loaded rig was 47k. I am all in, I must have this ride. They told me because of the limited run they don't have any wiggle room on the price. I told them I needed a few days to think about the money. At that point they took a grand off. My question is what is a realistic price for this Jeep. I just don't want to feel ripped off!
Thanks
kev68 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-22-2013, 05:00 PM   #49
mesteve

Tread lightly discount = automatic 1% below invoice which would put you somewhere around 43 befor TTL
mesteve is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-31-2013, 06:38 PM   #50
Double Dog
Back from da stinkin' box

2007 JK Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by kev68 View Post
Hello Jeep peeps,
They told me because of the limited run they don't have any wiggle room on the price. I told them I needed a few days to think about the money. At that point they took a grand off. My question is what is a realistic price for this Jeep. I just don't want to feel ripped off!
Thanks
As much below invoice at you are willing to stomach. There are dealers out there who want to sell, you just have to find them. I live in VA and bought my 07 Rubicon in Scottsdale because they made me a great deal. Then I got the adventure of driving it cross country.

Shop hard.
Double Dog is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-05-2013, 06:23 PM   #51
benjahmin32
2013 JK Wrangler 

Does anyone know if any roof racks are compatible with the 10A rear bumper?
benjahmin32 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-06-2013, 11:07 AM   #52
IRSmart
2011 MK Compass 

little update on pricing people.

i tried dealer trading in one for a customer, and every single dealer that has one is NOT giving them up. from my experience, these things are going for sticker, or more. how is everyone doing in getting their orders?
IRSmart is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-07-2013, 04:35 AM   #53
08fun
2008 JK Wrangler 

Just bought my 10a in black - 6 speed - incredibly difficulty to find!! I pick it up tomorrow or Friday. Only hitch - it didn't come with a soft top - so now thinking about getting a trek top - almost looks like a hatch back!!!
08fun is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-09-2013, 07:54 PM   #54
08fun
2008 JK Wrangler 

Update - really hard to find a 6 speed.... Black one is now gone!! Getting silver one now!!
Unread 08-16-2013, 08:42 PM   #55
08fun
2008 JK Wrangler 

image-533092269.jpg

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.