Pretty set on the 10th Anniversary Rubicon but need some help! - Page 3 - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > General Jeep Forums > Jeep Buying Forum > Pretty set on the 10th Anniversary Rubicon but need some help!

LOCKERS!!!! - ARB, Auburn, Detroit, Eaton, OX, Spartan, YuRIGID LED Light Blowout Sale - All Sizes, All Series, all ECGS Black Friday Sale!!

Unread 02-24-2013, 08:08 PM   #31
matt87951

Quote:
Originally Posted by jpchurch34
any new info on this? I would still really like to order the 10th Anniverary edition even if there is a long wait.
Order one soon if you want one. I've seen people order in the last couple days, so I don't think they are sold out yet. I would imagine they are getting pretty close to the 5000 units sold though by now.

Matt

matt87951 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 02-25-2013, 01:14 PM   #32
tcarr10653
2011 JK Wrangler 

Additional Mopar warn winch info

Part # 82209325AD
Categories: Lifestyle & Off-Road Accessories
MSRP
$1375.00 Price may vary by dealer

Warn Winches feature an automatic load holding brake, a three-stage planetary gearset with a Hawse Fairlead and heavy steel cable. A remote control with built in flashlight and 12`lead is included. A mounting kit is required for installation on Ram Models 2500-3500 and 97-06 Wrangler with the production bumper. No separate mounting kit is required when using a Jeep Accessories Winch bumper.(See Bumpers, Off Road) No mounting kit is available for 07+ Wrangler using the production molded plastic bumper or Mopar Tubular bumper. Recommended vehicle equipment includes Heavy Duty Battery, Heavy Duty Alternator, Heavy Duty shock absorbers, and a trailer hitch. These components will improve the vehicle and winch performance.
Additional Details: Warn 9.5ti Thermometric 9,500-lb pull, temperature feedback, extreme duty water proofing, Hawse Fairlead and 125` of 5/16" steel cable, a remote control with integral flash light is included.

Not sure if that includes installation. I hope this helps

http://www.mopar.com/part/82209325AD?s=353130&i=276390

Last edited by tcarr10653; 02-25-2013 at 01:15 PM.. Reason: Additional info
tcarr10653 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 02-25-2013, 04:04 PM   #33
Doctorsti

Quote:
Originally Posted by tcarr10653 View Post
Part # 82209325AD
Categories: Lifestyle & Off-Road Accessories
MSRP
$1375.00 Price may vary by dealer

Warn Winches feature an automatic load holding brake, a three-stage planetary gearset with a Hawse Fairlead and heavy steel cable. A remote control with built in flashlight and 12`lead is included. A mounting kit is required for installation on Ram Models 2500-3500 and 97-06 Wrangler with the production bumper. No separate mounting kit is required when using a Jeep Accessories Winch bumper.(See Bumpers, Off Road) No mounting kit is available for 07+ Wrangler using the production molded plastic bumper or Mopar Tubular bumper. Recommended vehicle equipment includes Heavy Duty Battery, Heavy Duty Alternator, Heavy Duty shock absorbers, and a trailer hitch. These components will improve the vehicle and winch performance.
Additional Details: Warn 9.5ti Thermometric 9,500-lb pull, temperature feedback, extreme duty water proofing, Hawse Fairlead and 125` of 5/16" steel cable, a remote control with integral flash light is included.

Not sure if that includes installation. I hope this helps

http://www.mopar.com/part/82209325AD?s=353130&i=276390
That's not the Warn 10th Anniversary Winch. Good looking out though. The 10th is suspected to be synthetic rope and red accents. 9.5cti-s I believe is the likely model number. NO info has been released about the winch or if one is even coming as the one in the shots could very easily be just for the show car and not a production item.
Doctorsti is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 02-25-2013, 06:31 PM   #34
IRSmart
2011 MK Compass 

Quote:
Originally Posted by matt87951 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by jpchurch34 View Post
any new info on this? I would still really like to order the 10th Anniverary edition even if there is a long wait.
Order one soon if you want one. I've seen people order in the last couple days, so I don't think they are sold out yet. I would imagine they are getting pretty close to the 5000 units sold though by now.

Matt
you'll be able to find them on dealers' lots, too. i ordered one two door and one four door, one with red interior and one with black. they'll be out there. hell, i still have a 2012 call of duty edition
IRSmart is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 02-25-2013, 10:04 PM   #35
matt87951

Quote:
Originally Posted by IRSmart

you'll be able to find them on dealers' lots, too. i ordered one two door and one four door, one with red interior and one with black. they'll be out there. hell, i still have a 2012 call of duty edition
I didn't realize they opened the 10A up for dealer orders yet. I know there was well over 3k reported pre-sell 10A's. That does leave close to 2k available for order if those numbers are anywhere near accurate. I wouldn't wait around trying to find one on a dealer lot though, especially if looking for any particular options.

Thanks,
Matt
Unread 02-25-2013, 10:28 PM   #36
xtremzj
1998 ZJ 

when I went to Chrysler Academy (jeep school) we got to see the 10a in person. Its really nice, just a mix between the Moab, Rubicon and Sahara. The one we got to look at had a winch and red seats.
QuirkWorks Sponsored #44 subaru rally car
CHRYSLER CERTIFIED MASTER TECH. PM IF YOU HAVE QUESTIONS.
xtremzj is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 02-26-2013, 06:00 AM   #37
tcarr10653
2011 JK Wrangler 

Another update on the Warn winch

No price but the picture does seem to show synthetic rope instead of cable. On the Warn web site, 90 feet of synthetic ropre is just north of $ 550.

http://www.4wheeloffroad.com/feature.../photo_04.html
tcarr10653 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 02-26-2013, 12:23 PM   #38
IRSmart
2011 MK Compass 

Quote:
I didn't realize they opened the 10A up for dealer orders yet. I know there was well over 3k reported pre-sell 10A's. That does leave close to 2k available for order if those numbers are anywhere near accurate. I wouldn't wait around trying to find one on a dealer lot though, especially if looking for any particular options.

Thanks,
Matt
after i posted that i went in and checked. both of my 10A packages are being held.
Unread 03-04-2013, 01:27 PM   #39
IRSmart
2011 MK Compass 

Quote:
The dealer said specifically it'd have red stitching and the red anniversary edition stitching on the seat. I'm going to be very disappointed if that's not the case. I wish you hadn't said anything, now I'm bummed! Where did you see that it's black with black stitching? Seems odd that it would be that way since the steering wheel and center console are both black with red stitching?

-Matt
did you ever get this clarified? i just noticed that under standard equipment for the 10th ann. package, red stitching is standard, and currently the red leather is not currently available. that would tell me that with the black leather, it will come with red stitching.
Unread 03-05-2013, 11:31 AM   #40
HCP4X4

Matt et al - To confirm, red stiching is standard on the 10th Anniversary editons. Why do we know this? Because we just had one here at HCP4x4 to drop a Superwinch Tiger Shark 11,500lb from Jeep Jamboree. They have two that will be out on the trails for Jeep Jamboree this year.

More photos can be found using HERE. We were only working on the one with red leather seats (the seats are the most comfortable out of any OE JK seat so far).

HCP4X4 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 03-05-2013, 03:59 PM   #41
mesteve

Is ordering closed?
mesteve is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 03-05-2013, 04:57 PM   #42
tooshort

i just ordered the 10th anniversary rubi unlimited today. really wanted the two door but the wife was pretty set on the four door incase a child is to come around soon. but was wondering what all was really different and i think the tires are actually smaller on the 10th aniv? anyway looking forward to having went with the black with red interior cause looks bad *** but not sure how long ill like the red but hell guess they always make seat covers!!! any advice on the pros and cons on 2 and four door or 10th anniversary vs regular rubi
tooshort is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 03-09-2013, 08:36 PM   #43
matt87951

Quote:
Originally Posted by IRSmart

did you ever get this clarified? i just noticed that under standard equipment for the 10th ann. package, red stitching is standard, and currently the red leather is not currently available. that would tell me that with the black leather, it will come with red stitching.
Yes, I did.

If you purchase black seats, you get the ALL black interior, no radar red accent stitching on the center console, steering wheel, etc. If you purchase the red seats, you DO get the radar red accent stitching on the console and steering wheel. In either case, the stitching on the seats match the seat colors, no accent stitching on the seats. I ended up changing my order to red seats because of all the miss information on the black seats and I really like the red accent stitching elsewhere in the interior.

Matt
Unread 03-09-2013, 08:48 PM   #44
onionknight
2001 WJ 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doctorsti View Post
I think I'm decided on the 10th Anniversary Rubicon because pricing them both out for comprable features its only like an extra grand for the unique additions like rock rails, hood, bumpers, color, new guage cluster with upgraded evic. Oh and the KM2s and half inch lift. Pretty good deal if you ask me. Besides I actually am not a Jeep purist quite yet and really like the unique red interior.

Add on some remote start, auto 5-speed, and a body matched hard top and I'm all in. I can get affiliate 1% below dealer invoice as well as any thing else I'm able to negotiate.

I am stuck on exterior color now.

I wanted a white rubicon with body matched hard top/dual top and body matched fenders as it will be more a road and family toy then an offroad rig at this point and I like how the full white sets it upscale a bit so it looks a little less rig but still very capable if need or fun is attempted.

With that said I feel like the 10thA was meant to be the anvil color and its limited to this model only. I feel like I might regret not getting the anvil color as ill obviously adjust to like any color it is in the many years I will own it.

On the other hand I feel the cleanest from a design scheme color is the Billet and it certainly gives it a more masculine appearance.

What are everyone else's take on the 10thA colors?

I really like White Jeeps with black accents/trim/bumpers/etc. But I think I'd get the rare color. It fits with the package, and it seems like it would add to the resale value. It seems like you always see those Chili Pepper Red or Inca Gold colored Jeeps going for just a little bit more.
onionknight is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 03-11-2013, 08:19 AM   #45
IRSmart
2011 MK Compass 

Quote:
Yes, I did.

If you purchase black seats, you get the ALL black interior, no radar red accent stitching on the center console, steering wheel, etc. If you purchase the red seats, you DO get the radar red accent stitching on the console and steering wheel. In either case, the stitching on the seats match the seat colors, no accent stitching on the seats. I ended up changing my order to red seats because of all the miss information on the black seats and I really like the red accent stitching elsewhere in the interior.

Matt
hmm...seems to contradict what my ordering program says, but we'll see when they show up i guess, i ordered both interiors.

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the JeepForum.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid e-mail address for yourself.
Note: All free e-mails have been banned due to mis-use. (Yahoo, Gmail, Hotmail, etc.)
Don't have a non-free e-mail address? Click here for a solution: Manual Account Creation
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.