Potential new owner - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > General Jeep Forums > Jeep Buying Forum > Potential new owner

Poison spyder items @ oconee off road 706 534 9955Poison Spyder from CCOR!JEEP Gear Change Packages From ROCKRIDGE 4WD. We Are DIFF

Unread 11-06-2013, 09:45 AM   #1
McSweede

Potential new owner

Hey guys, I think I was on here very sporadically many years ago when I had a 96 Grand Cherokee. Anyway, I am debating picking up a Wrangler Unlimited for my DD. I was originally looking to get something new and trade in my old car, but if I find something used for a good price I may just hang onto the other car and grab a Jeep. Very briefly looking around some local dealer websites, I came across, for similar price, an 09 Sahara and an 11 Sport. Other than the upgrades that come between the versions, is there much difference between the 2 years? I may go check them out next week, and wondering what I should possibly look for with each. TIA, hoping to maybe soon be a Jeep owner again!

McSweede is offline   Reply With Quote

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.