Nice yj from jeeps west on ebay! - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > General Jeep Forums > Jeep Buying Forum > Nice yj from jeeps west on ebay!

Introducing MONSTALINER™ UV Permanent DIY Roll On Bed LineSteering and more from Ruffstuff!The Original 3/8" Ruffstuff Diff Cover!

Unread 12-23-2013, 01:24 PM   #1
lincolnmatthews
1987 YJ Wrangler 

Nice yj from jeeps west on ebay!

Just wondering if anyone has been watching the "built" 93 that Jeeps West from Portland is offering? I am sorry I can't post a link!
It seems like it got all the right equip for offroad, a lot of bucks dumped into it.
Its going to have to bid a lot higher to sell though. What do you guys think of it? I did bid on it, but of course its early. Anybody have any opinions of Jeeps West?, I don't know if they built it as its probably a consignment. Just wondering if anybody's ever dealt with them, (as a future reference) Thanks

lincolnmatthews is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-23-2013, 08:41 PM   #2
WDNewman
1989 YJ Wrangler 

Here ya go:

http://www.wranglerforum.com/f62/wha...st-143918.html

Amazing what you can find on Google.
WDNewman is offline   Reply With Quote

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.