Hello all... very excited - finally going to buy the Jeep I've been dreaming about for years. Hoping either some Jeep dealers or recent purchasers can offer help on a few questions:
- are dealers negotiating much, or are people paying sticker (I'm in metro Phoenix)
- I would put around half down and finance the rest for 2-3 years - are you forced into MSRP if you use the 0% financing? I can get 1.5% thru USAA - not a big difference if it will help me negotiate
- I've heard about the Tread Lightly discount - can I do better than that, or should I just avoid the process and go that route?
- any suggestions as to how to not pay for a dealer "market adjustment" for $400 tinted windows when the Rubicon specs say it comes with them, and a $200 tire cover that advertises the dealership (when I plan on ordering a custom one)
- if I order a new Jeep exactly as I want it, do dealers negotiate on that or do you pay MSRP?
Thanks in advance for any insights you can offer. I can't wait to get past the purchasing process and get behind the wheel