New Jk unlimited sport s - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > General Jeep Forums > Jeep Buying Forum > New Jk unlimited sport s

FS: 2007-2013 Jeep Wrangler "HALO" Angel Eye KitTHE NEW! VANCO DUAL MODE 15/16″ Big Brake Kit w/BlaFS: Wranger BRIGHT License Plate LED! Just $3! Great value

Unread 07-31-2013, 12:50 PM   #1
ljvsnyder

New Jk unlimited sport s

So, went to make a deal with the local jeep dealer and he found a sport S with max trailer tow, alpine stereo, connectivity group, premium soft top and anti spin differential. Offering to trade me even up at $32500 for my 2011 ram 2500 crew cab 4x4 with a cummins. Pros of buying jeep are reduced insurance cost, fuel cost and maintenance cost. Have been trying to sell truck for 3 months for $30,000 with no luck. Any opinions on if this is a good deal?

ljvsnyder is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-31-2013, 01:49 PM   #2
Adam013085

Price is high.
Adam013085 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-31-2013, 09:44 PM   #3
ljvsnyder

That is whati thought I turned down the deal.

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App
Unread 08-01-2013, 07:51 PM   #4
Reluctant
2013 JK Wrangler 

He's giving you sticker, but likely overvaluing your trade. If you're looking for $30K for your truck and he's giving you a $32K sticker Jeep you're basically getting 2K off sticker. If $30K is well above KBB TRADE IN value I'd say it's actually an ok deal.
Reluctant is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-01-2013, 10:27 PM   #5
ljvsnyder

Thanks vuys I ended up turning the deal down going to look at another dealer, they had to know right then and couldn't wait for my wife to come overand drive a Jeep before we said yes. Their loss, not mine, found an older Rubicon that I may look at for a cheaper price.

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.