New Jk unlimited sport s - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > General Jeep Forums > Jeep Buying Forum > New Jk unlimited sport s

Introducing MONSTALINER™ UV Permanent DIY Roll On Bed LineGrizzly Lockers available at Rockridge4wd.comThe ULTIMATE "Selectable" Locker System! Brough

Unread 07-31-2013, 12:50 PM   #1
ljvsnyder

New Jk unlimited sport s

So, went to make a deal with the local jeep dealer and he found a sport S with max trailer tow, alpine stereo, connectivity group, premium soft top and anti spin differential. Offering to trade me even up at $32500 for my 2011 ram 2500 crew cab 4x4 with a cummins. Pros of buying jeep are reduced insurance cost, fuel cost and maintenance cost. Have been trying to sell truck for 3 months for $30,000 with no luck. Any opinions on if this is a good deal?

ljvsnyder is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 07-31-2013, 01:49 PM   #2
Adam013085

Price is high.
Adam013085 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 07-31-2013, 09:44 PM   #3
ljvsnyder

That is whati thought I turned down the deal.

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App
Unread 08-01-2013, 07:51 PM   #4
Reluctant
2013 JK Wrangler 

He's giving you sticker, but likely overvaluing your trade. If you're looking for $30K for your truck and he's giving you a $32K sticker Jeep you're basically getting 2K off sticker. If $30K is well above KBB TRADE IN value I'd say it's actually an ok deal.
Reluctant is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 08-01-2013, 10:27 PM   #5
ljvsnyder

Thanks vuys I ended up turning the deal down going to look at another dealer, they had to know right then and couldn't wait for my wife to come overand drive a Jeep before we said yes. Their loss, not mine, found an older Rubicon that I may look at for a cheaper price.

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the JeepForum.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid e-mail address for yourself.
Note: All free e-mails have been banned due to mis-use. (Yahoo, Gmail, Hotmail, etc.)
Don't have a non-free e-mail address? Click here for a solution: Manual Account Creation
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.