might be the new owner of a 99 wrangler - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > General Jeep Forums > Jeep Buying Forum > might be the new owner of a 99 wrangler

G2 Disc Brake Conversion Kit for Jeep Wrangler YJ TJ LJ ChRough Country Jeep Suspension Deals at Rockridge 4WD!Rockridge 4WD IS Taking Zone Offroad Suspension Lift Kits

Unread 11-28-2012, 03:40 PM   #1
electricalidiot
1999 TJ Wrangler 

might be the new owner of a 99 wrangler

hi fellas i may be buying a 99 wrangler 2.5 any advice as the do,s and dont,s go with these what king of mpg do they get and i also have a 95 2.5 cherokee laid up for parts will parts from this fit the wrangler or should i let it go to the scrap yard.
allways wanted a renegade but never could afford one and this wrangler is minted inside and out even below its mint has a ignition switch issue and is fitted with a starter button to bypass the key, will the ignition fit from my cherokee

so many questions for a new guy

electricalidiot is offline   Reply With Quote

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.