In the market for a 95 wrangler - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > General Jeep Forums > Jeep Buying Forum > In the market for a 95 wrangler

Long Arm kits for all JK models from Clayton Off RoadFS: Wranger BRIGHT License Plate LED! Just $3! Great valueStainless Steel Door Hinge Pins

Unread 08-18-2013, 08:46 PM   #1
jdawq91

In the market for a 95 wrangler

Hello all. I buying a jeep for my wife (she's allways wanted one) and I found a 95 YJ for $2800. I was wondering if I should be very concerned about frame rust as I have seen several topics about it allready? I looked under the jeep and found a little rust under the body but didnt notice anything wrong with the frame. The jeep apears to mechanically sound was also wondering if $2800 is a fair price for this year it has 163000 miles and tranny was rebuilt last year. Might look for a 97 or newer if frame rust is a big issue. Thanks for any help.

jdawq91 is offline   Reply With Quote

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.