Main differences between cherokee and G cherokee - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > General Jeep Forums > Jeep Buying Forum > Main differences between cherokee and G cherokee

End of Summer Sale, 20% OFF!2007 - 2011 Jeep JK Long Arm Lift KitsIntroducing MONSTALINER™ UV Permanent DIY Roll On Bed Line

Unread 12-27-2008, 04:58 AM   #1
Muaymendez
1993 ZJ 

Main differences between cherokee and G cherokee

Ok guys heres the deal. I have been doing my reasearch on which jeep to purchase in 2 months. I love the cherokee and have for years. I had a bad experience while driving a g cherokee 5 years ago.
I used to tow and picked up a g cherokee that was just loose everywhere.I had been pre disposed to the fact that the g cherokee was a lesser quality but more astetically pleasing vehicle in thier line.
Now my wife has put her 2cents ain and she definetly like the 2000+ g cherokees.
Besides motor options, and body styles , What are some differences.
gas milage, road worthiness as opposed to off road worthiness.
My pros are ,
sun roof- spare in floor,= more cargo room -many comfort levels. Lots of leather and heated seatsEtc.
I plan to use the vehicle for commute 10 miles daily, weekend dirt trails( nothing too crazy) winter vehicle as I ride my Honda to work during the good weather.
thank you for your replies.
Jose

Muaymendez is offline   Reply With Quote

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.