Looking at a WJ need some Help - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > General Jeep Forums > Jeep Buying Forum > Looking at a WJ need some Help

End of Summer Sale, 20% OFF!2007 - 2011 Jeep JK Long Arm Lift KitsIntroducing MONSTALINER™ UV Permanent DIY Roll On Bed Line

Unread 03-12-2014, 08:29 AM   #1
jaflyer
2001 WJ 

Looking at a WJ need some Help

Hey so I'm new to JF but have read through plenty of builds on here.
anyways to the point I have been on the search for a WJ for a week or so (just sold my 2000 camaro...THANK GOD)
I have test driven a few most of them have been around 120,000 mi-150,000 mi.The last one I drove had a piece of wood holding in the battery
My budget is about $4500 so I know im not gonna find a perfect WJ for that kind of money but I would hope to at least find one in working order.

SO the one im currently looking at is a 2000 limited with 135,000 miles the pics on the website look good and the price is $4995 so hopefully i could talk that down.

anyways the problems that it has (as far as I know without test driving it) is that the passenger rocker panel has a rust spot near the rear wheel well and he said that there was some scrapes from a garage door. He says it runs flawlessly and that they just replace the brakes, rotors, front wheel bearings and muffler. Does this sound like a good deal? its a drive so I want to know if its worth it.

sorry for the short novel any response is much appreciated!

here is the link to the dealer:

http://www.greenwoodautos.net/2000_J..._215705952.veh

jaflyer is offline   Reply With Quote

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.