looking to purchase a 2011 Jeep Wrangler sawhat are some things I should ask or chec? - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > General Jeep Forums > Jeep Buying Forum > looking to purchase a 2011 Jeep Wrangler sawhat are some things I should ask or chec?

Dan's Old as Dirt Birthday Sale!Premium LED Lighting by VISION X, Proudly sold at ROCKRIDGGEARSHADE Pocket Tops in stock and available at ROCKRIDGE

Unread 11-23-2013, 12:43 PM   #1
jkim131

looking to purchase a 2011 Jeep Wrangler sawhat are some things I should ask or chec?

I'm going to the dealership in about 1 hour to check out a used 2011 jeep wramgler sahara. It has about 16.000 miles on it. What are some questions or things I should go over while taking a look at it. I'm not too familiar with the wranglers so dumb down walk throughs are welcome. Thank you

jkim131 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-23-2013, 06:31 PM   #2
WDNewman
1989 YJ Wrangler 

First of all, as said here a thousand times, is DO NOT buy any jeep with any rust. You do not say where you are from, but if the jeep is used in the rust belt then checking for rust carefully is imperative. In a Jeep as new as this one DO NOT buy a modified unit. ANY type of modifications such as lifts, etc. are to be avoided. Check with Edmunds, KBB etc. for the fair market value of this unit.
WDNewman is offline   Reply With Quote

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.