looking for half door jk in texas area. anyone seen any? - JeepForum.com

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 1 Old 02-25-2013, 11:15 AM Thread Starter
2012 JK Wrangler 
looking for half door jk in texas area. anyone seen any?

after selling my 2011 jk last fall. im coming back to the jeep way of life. i am looking for a jk with half doors. needs to be a 2 door only options are ac and half doors and 3.73 gears. my problem is that i cant seem to find any on autotrader or the dealers i can find. has any of the fellow jeepers seen a 2 door halfdoor jk at a dealership?im in n.e. texas so im looking in oklahoma, louisina and texas. any help would be great. if any has seen any could you post the name of dealer and the town and state so i can google the number. im ready to come back to the jeep life and the great people on this site.

12 half door wallet killer in the making

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the JeepForum.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid e-mail address for yourself.

Email Address:

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.