Looking for a good Project Jeep. - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > General Jeep Forums > Jeep Buying Forum > Looking for a good Project Jeep.

The Original 3/8" Ruffstuff Diff Cover!Ruffstuff 3 Link Kit!The Ruffstuff Optima Battery Box!

Unread 09-12-2011, 07:27 PM   #1
wolfsbane84
2000 TJ Wrangler 

Looking for a good Project Jeep.

I am completely new on this forum, but I wanted to ask any experiences jeepsters for some tips. I am a college student about to wrap up my final year of college and I would like to find a good project jeep for myself and my father to rebuild. My love of jeeps started when I first rode in my fathers CJ5 during a snow storm when I was a kid. This project jeep is going to be my first jeep so I want it to be fairly reasonably priced so I can afford it since I am just coming out. I would like to get a wrecked or damaged jeep that doesn't have any frame deformities so I can build it the way I want to with my father. My dad is the the mechanical one of my family while I am the computer guy (so to speak). I don't really know a lot about building autos from wreckage... but its something that I have always wanted to get into. Anyone have tips for a first time jeepster?

wolfsbane84 is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
build , first jeep , project jeep , wreck

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.