looking to buy 2007 wrangler Sahara... need help! - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > General Jeep Forums > Jeep Buying Forum > looking to buy 2007 wrangler Sahara... need help!

Coil Spring Options from Ruffstuff!Flush Mount LED Bumper Lights, CREEThe Original 3/8" Ruffstuff Diff Cover!

Unread 05-08-2014, 05:00 PM   #1
THEBAZE84

looking to buy 2007 wrangler Sahara... need help!

Looking to buy a 2007 Sahara 57k, 6speed, 2dr. What should I expect from this, or what should I be looking for in regards to problems right up front. I would be a new Jeep owner, but would really like one. Price is right. Ive seen online problems with the engines blowing up and a lot of oil buring problems. Im a mechanic my self by specialize in German Autos, so I am in unfamiliar territory, Any and all advice would be great. no sure if I should buy and run for my life. Please help

THEBAZE84 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 05-10-2014, 03:17 AM   #2
prodigyjeep

Hi Friend,
Why do not you build it. I have decided to build a four-door Wrangler, we were excited about its potential. we are going to add two more doors; also, its stretched wheelbase made the interior more people- and cargo-friendly. I am using Prodigy Turbo Kit will deliver 140 more horsepower and over 180 more ft lbs of torque. This will provide an excellent driving experience.

Best of Luck!
prodigyjeep is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the JeepForum.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid e-mail address for yourself.
Note: All free e-mails have been banned due to mis-use. (Yahoo, Gmail, Hotmail, etc.)
Don't have a non-free e-mail address? Click here for a solution: Manual Account Creation
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.