Just ordered!!! - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > General Jeep Forums > Jeep Buying Forum > Just ordered!!!

FS: Jeep Fog Light LED Bulbs! Several Brightness Options! Clayton Off Road JK Short Arm Suspension Kits~Artec JK 1 TON SWAP~

Unread 12-27-2007, 02:22 PM   #1
FatBuoy

Just ordered!!!

I'm friggin geeked! I just ordered my baby sh*t green Unlimited Rubicon! I got it fully loaded (except for the smokers group) so I don't regret not doing so after I've owned it for a few months. It should be in around mid-March...just in time for spring in Tejas.

And they are giving her to me for INVOICE!!!!!!

WTH am I going to do for the next 2 1/2 months?

OK, patience...breathe...

FatBuoy is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-28-2007, 07:17 AM   #2
Slenny
2007 JK Wrangler 

Congrats on your new Jeep but I wouldn't get your hopes up that it will get here when they said it would. You might want to check the JK section, people are reporting 4 months and longer for their rubicons.
Slenny is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-28-2007, 11:17 AM   #3
FatBuoy

Ouch! Just saw that. Thanks for the heads up. From all of the buzz, and the test drive, I think it will be worth the wait.

Happy New Year all!
FatBuoy is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-28-2007, 06:14 PM   #4
RockNRoll111
2008 JK Wrangler 

http://www.jeepforum.com/gallery/files//1/0/tea.gif

I ordered a Red Rock Unlimited Rubicon on 11/30/07 and as of today it was still in BG status (paper order). I've been looking online every few days and found the same model w/o the remote starter 60 miles away. The dealer matched my price (32K out the door) and I picked it up the same evening (every thing except upgraded stereo, the 7 Infinity speakers rock).
The dealer is sending a tech up to install the remote starter as part of the deal.
Lovin' it!

Dual top buyers...FYI...a bit of a pain in the arse taking the hard top off w/the soft top in the way...

Highly recommend the Huskey liners. I also picked up a radiator guard and roll bar handles(4).

130 miles to date.

'89 wrangler owner... what the hell took me so long to buy another Wrangler?
RockNRoll111 is offline   Reply With Quote

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.