Just bought a jeep wrangler!! - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > General Jeep Forums > Jeep Buying Forum > Just bought a jeep wrangler!!

Dana 30 Truss for your TJ, LJ, ZJ, and XJFS: 2007-2013 Jeep Wrangler "HALO" Angel Eye KitFS: Wranger BRIGHT License Plate LED! Just $3! Great value

Unread 05-23-2012, 09:10 PM   #1
JeepWrangler21
2012 JK Wrangler 

Just bought a jeep wrangler!!

Hey i just bought a jeep wrangler and would like to customize it to be able to offroad. what are some cheap mods that make a difference.

I would like to know what i should start with and any good places to buy the mods

JeepWrangler21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-23-2012, 09:13 PM   #2
Spladow
1998 TJ Wrangler 

it already can go offroad...very very well. try it out see for yourself..then go from there
Spladow is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-04-2012, 06:32 PM   #3
JeepWrangler21
2012 JK Wrangler 

tried it out a couple times, the only advise i need is what kind of tires are good for mud but also good for sand
JeepWrangler21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-05-2012, 09:14 AM   #4
dayriesw
Web Wheeler

2005 LJ Wrangler 

fill out your profile and go to the correct model specific place on this forum and ask again or SEARCH

Tags
advice , modifications

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.