Just bought a 2009 Jeep Wrangler X - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > General Jeep Forums > Jeep Buying Forum > Just bought a 2009 Jeep Wrangler X

Baseline 4x4 Lifetime Warranty 4340 Chromoly Axle Shaft KiClayton Off Road WJ Long Arm Kits!Clayton Off Road - JK Prototype Gas Tank Skid

Unread 04-21-2009, 11:40 PM   #1
Msokol13

Just bought a 2009 Jeep Wrangler X

1st post....and 1st time jeep owner.

Came back from the dealership about 2 hours ago...Pretty excited to pickup my new Jeep tomorrow.

I got an X model with:
-White in color
-24s package, with 17" alloys
-power convenience group
-sirius satellite u-connect
-auto transmission
-trak-Lok limited slip rear diff
-freedom top hardtop

Incase anyone is interested here is the deal I received:

1st dealership I visited on 4/19:
$22,300 for the jeep
$11,500 for my trade

2nd dealershop I visited on 4/20
$24,300 for the jeep
$14,500 for my trade

3rd and final dealership today on 4/20
$22,300 for the jeep
$13,500 for my trade.

My vehicle was selling wholesale for $14,500 according to every dealership I visited. According to KBB and Edmunds it was showing a trade value of $12,450 for excellent condition.....so I think I did pretty damn good.

Granted it was hours sitting and waiting...talking on the phone, sending and receiving e-mails and research I what I wanted but I feel pretty good about this deal.

Msokol13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-21-2009, 11:56 PM   #2
Rudinater
2009 JK Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Msokol13 View Post

Granted it was hours sitting and waiting...talking on the phone, sending and receiving e-mails and research I what I wanted but I feel pretty good about this deal.
You spent a few hours and saved thousands of dollars, great job

I never understand people that will work for 10 - 20 bucks an hour but ***** about spending a few hours to save thousands.

Red 09 Unlimited Rubicon - Teraflex 4inch long arm lift, Elka shocks, 5:38 gears, 37inch GY MTR's, Expedition Core front bumper with Warn PowerPlant HD, RS-E rear bumper and carrier, RS-E step rock sliders.
Rudinater is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-22-2009, 09:59 AM   #3
usktrw02

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rudinater View Post
You spent a few hours and saved thousands of dollars, great job

I never understand people that will work for 10 - 20 bucks an hour but ***** about spending a few hours to save thousands.
Totally agree, especially when you have a trade. I went to my local 6 dealers & the price of my trade varied from $11k to $15k. Also use NADA, their prices are usually higher than KBB.
usktrw02 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-22-2009, 10:10 AM   #4
300grand
1995 ZJ 

I think I can speak for everyone here at Chrysler when I say THANK YOU FOR SUPPORTING OUR COMPANY!
I hope you will enjoy your new Jeep as much as we have enjoyed designing, engineering, and building it.
300grand is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-22-2009, 12:04 PM   #5
jmooky09
1999 TJ Wrangler 

i looked around for my jeep for like daayyss, i finally got it last thursday...first jeep ive had. its a 99' sahara edition with only 1 previous owner, and had only 33k miles. i bought it for 8500, tt and license not included. it has a besttop that is 6 months old, and is manual. i believe i got a great deal.

[CENTER][FONT="Impact"][SIZE="4"][U]Groups/Clubs[/U][/SIZE][/FONT]
[FONT="Impact"][SIZE="2"]High School Jeepers Member #188
Christian Jeep Club Member #177
[COLOR="DarkGreen"]Green Jeep Club Member #296[/COLOR]
Bay Area Jeep Society Member #1[/SIZE][/FONT][/CENTER]

[CENTER][FONT="Impact"]
[U][SIZE="4"]Modifications[/SIZE][/U]
2" Body Lift
1" Suspension Lift
33" All Terrain Tires
Flowmaster Exhaust/Muffler[/FONT][/CENTER]
jmooky09 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-22-2009, 12:19 PM   #6
jmooky09
1999 TJ Wrangler 

it also has a clean title, and brand new tires. there is no rust or scratches on under the jeep, and the only thing that is the least bit wrong is that the lock on the center console is broken because of a theft attempt. i freaking love it.

[CENTER][FONT="Impact"][SIZE="4"][U]Groups/Clubs[/U][/SIZE][/FONT]
[FONT="Impact"][SIZE="2"]High School Jeepers Member #188
Christian Jeep Club Member #177
[COLOR="DarkGreen"]Green Jeep Club Member #296[/COLOR]
Bay Area Jeep Society Member #1[/SIZE][/FONT][/CENTER]

[CENTER][FONT="Impact"]
[U][SIZE="4"]Modifications[/SIZE][/U]
2" Body Lift
1" Suspension Lift
33" All Terrain Tires
Flowmaster Exhaust/Muffler[/FONT][/CENTER]
jmooky09 is offline   Reply With Quote

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.