JKUR help - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > General Jeep Forums > Jeep Buying Forum > JKUR help

Rough Country Lift Kits and Parts!Ruffstuff Axle Simple Swap Kit!Don't forget the Jeep Forum discount, 10% off!

Unread 04-04-2013, 02:11 PM   #1
bluehash

JKUR help

I'm looking out for a JKUR... Pricing among dealers is below, maybe 100-300US more or less. I'm in MA.

My requirements:
Manual Transmission
Premium Sunrider Soft Top
4.10 Rear Axle Ratio
Max Tow Package

They most probably have to order it as they don't have the color I want(CG).
Nominal cost is 33500. MSrp is 36000 This is including the destination charge of 995, but excluding tax, doc fee and titling. Doc fee is ~$300.

Thanks for reading.

bluehash is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-05-2013, 07:01 AM   #2
Blstr88
2013 JK Wrangler 

What are you asking exactly?

I'm looking to trade my Jeep in for a 2013 JKUR right now...nothing fancy at all, pretty basic interior, the dealer wants $37,800 for it. Generally I think a Rubi for $34,000-$38,000 is a good price...most of the ones I see have more options and are $40k+
Unread 04-05-2013, 10:40 AM   #3
bluehash

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blstr88 View Post
What are you asking exactly?

I'm looking to trade my Jeep in for a 2013 JKUR right now...nothing fancy at all, pretty basic interior, the dealer wants $37,800 for it. Generally I think a Rubi for $34,000-$38,000 is a good price...most of the ones I see have more options and are $40k+
Looks like I left the question out.. wondering if it was a good price to pay. Thanks for the reply.
Unread 04-07-2013, 08:39 AM   #4
Blstr88
2013 JK Wrangler 

$36k sounds like a good starting point for what you're looking for...however, I do NOT see too many low-options Rubicons...95% of the ones Ive seen have leather, navigation, premium sound, dual top, etc etc...so they're all $40,000+

Finding a bare bones basic Rubicon is a bit tricky. The one I found is relatively low option - it has cloth seats but has premium sound, power windows/locks (obviously, I think ever Rubi does), blue tooth connect...but otherwise nothing fancy. It's one of the few low-option Rubis I could find.

Your $36k target is reasonable, you may just have to look a lot to find a Rubicon priced at that

EDIT - Ah just realized you mentioned ordering it...yeah, thatd be your best bet anyway. To keep it at your price range you'll have to order one with little to no options. Mine is Commando Green as well :-)
Unread 04-08-2013, 08:43 AM   #5
bluehash

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blstr88 View Post
$36k sounds like a good starting point for what you're looking for...however, I do NOT see too many low-options Rubicons...95% of the ones Ive seen have leather, navigation, premium sound, dual top, etc etc...so they're all $40,000+

Finding a bare bones basic Rubicon is a bit tricky. The one I found is relatively low option - it has cloth seats but has premium sound, power windows/locks (obviously, I think ever Rubi does), blue tooth connect...but otherwise nothing fancy. It's one of the few low-option Rubis I could find.

Your $36k target is reasonable, you may just have to look a lot to find a Rubicon priced at that

EDIT - Ah just realized you mentioned ordering it...yeah, thatd be your best bet anyway. To keep it at your price range you'll have to order one with little to no options. Mine is Commando Green as well :-)
Thanks a ton for the replies. I'm in the process of selling my Mazda3... so I'll have a jeep soon enough. Will let you guys know.

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.