Are Jeeps worth buying if they have been in a crash before? - Page 2 - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > General Jeep Forums > Jeep Buying Forum > Are Jeeps worth buying if they have been in a crash before?

USA Standard Chromoly Front Axle Shaft Kits with Dana 30 4Eliminate Hood Flutter!!!Offset Tie Rod Kit From RuffStuff!

Unread 09-23-2013, 07:05 AM   #16
WDNewman
1989 YJ Wrangler 

It is MUCH easier and less expensive to learn by studying everything you can about what you want to buy before you buy it. Be the expert and you won't get fooled by bad deals or shysters. I looked at a CJ7 that was touted as being "restored" for $6,000. Went to try it and couldn't even drive it because the clutch was shot. The owner told me that it was a "collectors item and could not be expected to be a daily driver". I didn't even make an offer, and told him to call me when he got it running. He never called. Study, study, study. This forum is the best place to learn all you need to know.

WDNewman is online now   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-25-2013, 04:35 PM   #17
brownbagg
1930 MK Compass 

make sure its a true rubicon and not just a decal on the hood
brownbagg is offline   Reply With Quote

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.