Jeep Enthusiast Forums banner

Interest rates for new build

553 views 5 replies 4 participants last post by  arbakken 
#1 ·
Wondering what rates others are paying (or expecting to pay).

The best I have been able to find so far is 2.49%. Seems like a good rate but I've heard about some 1.5% that might be available. Haven't actually found one that low however.

Roll

#2 ·
2.49% is a decent bank rate in the Raleigh area. Hard to say, all area's are different and what rate you get is obviously going to depend on your credit score.

#3 ·
The 2.49 comes from the AAA actually; the bank is in Connecticut. I'm in central Ohio, I can't find a better rate locally. Our credit is excellent, that's why I'm hunting the best rates available.

#4 ·
My local bank stated 2.99. When I was at the dealer last week ordering my jeep he "thought" he could get me a better rate then that. He hasn't ran the financing application yet to get my credit score and see what rate he can get me. He said once they start the build he will be able to confirm the rate since they can change between now and then. If he can get me anything under 2.99 I will be happy. I am guessing FCA never throws the 0% deals on the wranglers?

#5 ·
Yesterday my wife finally agreed to trade her 2003 beetle for a new VW (another beetle) but at least she will be in a dependable car with a warranty.
I mention this because I was able to beat the 2.49% interest rate with a loan for 2.44%. Not much better but every tick of the rate is money in your pocket by my reckoning. Still no word on getting something in the 1.5% range.

My Jeep is still in D1 that's now 15 days at that stage. My ship date was estimated to be 10-26-17. Unless they can pound the jeep out in hours, I don't think they will make the stated ship date.

Roll

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.