How much would you pay for this LJ? - Page 2 - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > General Jeep Forums > Jeep Buying Forum > How much would you pay for this LJ?

Stainless Steel Door Hinge PinsPoly Door Hinge BushingsFS: 2007-2013 Jeep Wrangler "HALO" Angel Eye Kit

Unread 01-03-2013, 10:57 PM   #16
LaKJ03
2001 TJ Wrangler 

Got it. I have seen rot and by no means is it got more than a little surface rust and I even have a little of that down here in south Louisiana. My buddy bought a rubi down here that he unknowingly came from New York state and his is pretty bad off so I know what they can look like when its bad. I bought my 2001 pretty rigged out for 14k so I probably wouldn't go more than 10-11k for yours. Mine also had only 52k on the clock. Someone could pay a lot more if you have exactly what they are looking for though. I have noticed that a lot in the TJ/LJ world.

LaKJ03 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-05-2013, 03:42 PM   #17
rwh63
2006 LJ Wrangler 

Thanks for the comments/opinions. the jeep has sold, and the owner drove it away today. strange not seeing that big blue box not sitting in the driveway.
dscn1842.jpg  
rwh63 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-04-2014, 08:02 AM   #18
rwh63
2006 LJ Wrangler 

just reminiscing, this was a beautiful jeep wrangler. i do miss it (but not enough to replace it, yet).
rwh63 is offline   Reply With Quote

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.