How much do you think it's worth - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > General Jeep Forums > Jeep Buying Forum > How much do you think it's worth

Metalcloak's Black Friday & Small Business Saturday SaNEW!! HMF 50"-52" light bar mounting brackets!! NEW JK WRANGLER GRAB BARS NOW at ROCKRIDGE4WD

Unread 08-03-2013, 03:24 PM   #1
imfromtexas
1999 TJ Wrangler 

How much do you think it's worth

1999 jeep wrangler
•80k miles
•standard
•hard top
•full doors

In the past year I have replaced;
•front brake calipers rotors and pads
•ac compressor
•alternator
•fuel pump
•I replaced the stereo system and the speakers in the dash.
The jeep has a 4inch zone off road suspension lift and 31 inch tires that have over half of their life left. The interior does have some spots that are faded and the paint does have a few scratches and dents. The hard top is faded. Everything works. I'm just wondering how much I should ask.

imfromtexas is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 08-05-2013, 11:59 AM   #2
Unlimited91

Did you sell the car? How much did you end up asking for it?
Unlimited91 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 08-05-2013, 03:22 PM   #3
imfromtexas
1999 TJ Wrangler 

I still have it, I haven't had enough time to clean it up and list it yet. I don't really know what I am going to ask yet, I will probably just go to Craig's list and look at what people are asking and start there.
imfromtexas is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 08-05-2013, 04:48 PM   #4
Adam013085

I think you could get 6-7k all day long
Adam013085 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 08-06-2013, 07:35 AM   #5
mowillie

I will watch the houston CL for it. I maybe interested, especially after i sell my Subaru
mowillie is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 08-15-2013, 04:20 PM   #6
Jeepnumerouno

You wouldn't happen to want a 2005 Yamaha FJR 1300 with about $6500 worth of upgrades done to it would you? I'd do a even swap and my bike has less mileage than your Jeep. LOL. It's a nice rig and I wish you luck in selling it.
Jeepnumerouno is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 08-19-2013, 07:59 AM   #7
WDNewman
1989 YJ Wrangler 

If you want to know price ranges to ask, go online to Edmunds or KBB and do a "fair price" check. Don't use what some goofball is asking on CL. I've looked at CJ7's here on CL that the owner was asking $7 grand for and it wouldn't even run. Some people are delusional. He claimed it was a "collector car" and should not be used as a daily driver. Right.
WDNewman is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the JeepForum.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid e-mail address for yourself.
Note: All free e-mails have been banned due to mis-use. (Yahoo, Gmail, Hotmail, etc.)
Don't have a non-free e-mail address? Click here for a solution: Manual Account Creation
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.