How did I do...05 Wrangler Unlimited? - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > General Jeep Forums > Jeep Buying Forum > How did I do...05 Wrangler Unlimited?

Bilstein Shock Upgrade Kits, Jeep JK TJ XJ Wranglers and CJeep Wrangler Complete Gear Upgrade Kits with Installs andStainless Steel Door Hinge Pins

Unread 08-08-2011, 02:18 PM   #1
Redduc

How did I do...05 Wrangler Unlimited?

Newbie here...thanks in advance.

I just put a deposit down on a mechanic owned 2005 Wrangler Unlimited that had no mods and 25K miles. It is so clean it looks like a factory new jeep. It does have tow package but aside from that and what looks like a factory installed brush bar with lights it's stock. He said it was the Rocky Mountain Edition. It is automatic. I can't stress how clean in and out it is. He also just installed new rotors just because he wanted to! Tires and rims appear as new also. All maintenance records and top notch oil etc...mechanic is super diligent. Soft top only.

Ok, here goes....I paid 16,500. Does that seem to be too much?

Redduc is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-08-2011, 02:44 PM   #2
Unlimitedlou
2005 LJ Wrangler 

That's about the right price.
Unread 08-08-2011, 03:57 PM   #3
Brainwashed2566
2005 LJ Wrangler 

Not a 100% sure on this(or anything for that matter) but I don't think unlimiteds did the rocky mountain edition. Price sounds about right, don't forget to search for OPDA issues with the 05/06.
Brainwashed2566 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-09-2011, 06:19 AM   #4
billy mo
2008 JK Wrangler 

Sounds right to me. Condition is everything...
Unread 08-15-2011, 10:48 AM   #5
RekindledAshes
1993 ZJ 

Did you pull the Carfax on it? Never know when a "clean" vehicle is actually a "rebuild from near total with new parts so it looks clean" instead.

[FONT="Garamond"][B][SIZE="4"]Proud veteran of the United States Army.[/SIZE][/B] [SIZE="4"][B][COLOR="Red"]Air[/COLOR][COLOR="Blue"]bor[/COLOR][COLOR="White"]ne![/COLOR][/FONT]
[/B][/SIZE]
Build thread: [url]http://www.jeepforum.com/forum/f197/93-zj-long-term-build-thread-1252803/[/url]

[QUOTE=jeffreybomb;12029159]I can't stand Rain-X. ... Whenever it rained, I felt like I was watching Windows' "Starfield" screen saver. [/QUOTE]

[B][SIZE="2"]Member[/SIZE] [SIZE="4"]#1[/SIZE][/B] of [COLOR="DarkGreen"]The "Yes It's Dark Green And Common But Still MY Effin' Jeep"[/COLOR] Club.
[/CENTER]
RekindledAshes is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-16-2011, 12:44 PM   #6
EasyE

2005 TJ Wrangler 

With 25,000 miles, its a good deal. But like brainwashed posted, I didn't think that Jeep did the Rocky Mountain package on the Unlimited.
EasyE is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-18-2011, 04:02 PM   #7
R U STUCK
2004 TJ Wrangler 

You got a good deal....

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.