HOLY CRAP CHECK THIS OUT LOCKED $2.99 on jeeps for ENTIRE LEASE TERM!!! - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > General Jeep Forums > Jeep Buying Forum > HOLY CRAP CHECK THIS OUT LOCKED $2.99 on jeeps for ENTIRE LEASE TERM!!!

Introducing MONSTALINER™ UV Permanent DIY Roll On Bed LineNEW!! HMF 50"-52" light bar mounting brackets!! Year End Clearance Sale! Save 20%

Unread 05-06-2008, 03:20 PM   #1
Brucifer

HOLY CRAP CHECK THIS OUT LOCKED $2.99 on jeeps for ENTIRE LEASE TERM!!!

“Let’s Refuel America”
Check it out. I can't believe it.

I purchased my jeep less than 2 weeks ago!!! I'm calling like mad to get in on this program!!!

Brucifer is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 05-06-2008, 03:28 PM   #2
Lostj
2000 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Not included in the program are all SRT models, Chrysler Crossfire, Dodge Challenger, Dodge Ram Chassis Cab, Dodge Sprinter, Dodge Viper and Jeep Wrangler.
http://www.edmunds.com/insideline/do...ticleId=126097
Unread 05-06-2008, 03:46 PM   #3
Brucifer

yeah I just saw that part, DAMNED!!!!
Brucifer is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 05-06-2008, 09:54 PM   #4
acsimon
2008 WK 

Make sure you read and understand the offer. It says "up to $3,000 in incentives". This is in lieu of the other incentive program that expires at midnight tonight (not an additional kickback). The offer that expires tonight is $3,500 rebate plus an additional $2,000 gas guzzler offer for a total of $5,500. So the new offer is actual less than the current one. Trust me on this, as I have an 08 GC Unlimited currently on order from Jeep.

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the JeepForum.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid e-mail address for yourself.
Note: All free e-mails have been banned due to mis-use. (Yahoo, Gmail, Hotmail, etc.)
Don't have a non-free e-mail address? Click here for a solution: Manual Account Creation
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.