Help! How much is this Jeep worth? - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > General Jeep Forums > Jeep Buying Forum > Help! How much is this Jeep worth?

Introducing MONSTALINER™ UV Permanent DIY Roll On Bed LineRubicon Express Suspensions from CCOR 706-207-4140Smittybilt Hard Tops @ Oconee Off-Road! 706-534-9955

Unread 07-03-2012, 02:26 PM   #1
ladyjeeplover

Help! How much is this Jeep worth?

Considering buying a used jeep wrangler unlimited sahara 2012. It has all the bells and whistles.( leather, automatic, navigation, bluetooth, heated mirrors, keyless, premiun klipch sound system, heated seats, slush mats, chrome package, tow package, A\C and 10,000km. It is sold for 41,000...The guy says that he bought it for 48K in Nov. 2011. How much is it worth?

ladyjeeplover is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-03-2012, 02:32 PM   #2
UGATJ
1998 TJ Wrangler 

It's worth what you're willing to pay.

That said, look around and see what similar vehicles are fetching in your area and go from there. With so little information, it's hard for anyone to give you even a decent ballpark price.
UGATJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-03-2012, 03:42 PM   #3
ladyjeeplover

Went to a Jeep dealership. They didn't want to give me much info. Brand new 2012 with all of the above goes for 45,000. Of course it is negotiable. My friend seems to think that 5000$ can be taken off that price... Another salesman told me, when looking briefly at the add, that is was worth about 35K. Where else do you think I could get this information? You mentioned not having enough info to give me a decent ballpark price, what other info is needed?
ladyjeeplover is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-04-2012, 04:12 PM   #4
Harvey5678
2001 TJ Wrangler 

Kbb.com
Harvey5678 is offline   Reply With Quote

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.