Good price? - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > General Jeep Forums > Jeep Buying Forum > Good price?

Baseline 4x4 Lifetime Warranty 4340 Chromoly Axle Shaft KiBushed Sleeves & Poly Bushings!All our Different Weld Washers!

Unread 06-18-2013, 01:06 PM   #1
csmall

Is a little over 34,000.00 a good price for a 2012 Sahara unlimited wrangler? Loaded I'm told.

About 10k mileage

Thanks!

csmall is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-20-2013, 01:03 AM   #2
GCMatt
2001 WJ 

A brand new Sahara Unlimited starts at $32k MSRP, and is already decent. You can almost certainly get the base Sahara for around $30k without a lot of effort. Depending on how it is "loaded", I'd have a hard time spending $34k on a two year old one with 10k miles. Throw leather on the base Sahara, add the fanciest radio, LSD, Max Tow, and an Automatic, and you're right around $35k-ish on a new one.
GCMatt is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-20-2013, 01:22 AM   #3
gbeckwith
2006 TJ Wrangler 

Check Kelly Blue then disregard "loaded". Professional sellers deal only with value of stock vehicle when buying then make a profit by upping the price to suckers for loaded. Chances are it has stuff you don't want or need. Do an item by item realistic evaluation. Unless you have a specific build in mind and this fits what you really, really want you're better off spending your bucks on a stock one building it yourself from the money you save.
gbeckwith is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-22-2013, 02:00 AM   #4
Ls1man2020
2013 JK Wrangler 

I bought my brand new 2013 rubicon last month. With the nav Bluetooth heated seats bla bla for $34800.00 tax tag title out the door. Keep looking.
Ls1man2020 is offline   Reply With Quote

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.