Extended warranties? - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > General Jeep Forums > Jeep Buying Forum > Extended warranties?

Jeep LED Light Lights! OCONEE OFF-ROAD 706-534-9955Ledlight bar light locks @ oconee off road 706 534 9955Introducing MONSTALINER™ UV Permanent DIY Roll On Bed Line

Unread 11-08-2013, 12:48 PM   #1
missdoc77
2014 KL Cherokee 

Extended warranties?

Anyone have experience with extended warranties? I've looked through the Mopar coverages. Are they a good investment? I've not purchased one before and have never needed one... but I've never had a car with the (I'm assuming very expensive to fix) advanced electronics such as nav, large touch-screens, etc.

missdoc77 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-08-2013, 01:57 PM   #2
IRSmart
2011 MK Compass 

you're going to get very mixed reviews on this subject. this was a topic of debate here within the last few weeks.

http://www.jeepforum.com/forum/f165/...y-not-1658745/
IRSmart is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-09-2013, 06:35 AM   #3
WDNewman
1989 YJ Wrangler 

Originally Posted by WDNewman

There are tons and tons of reports on extended warranties, most of them negative. Do a Google search and read 'em all. Most will not be biased one way of the other, so make your own decision

https://www.google.com/#q=are+extend...nties+worth+it
WDNewman is offline   Reply With Quote

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.