Don't know what to buy - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > General Jeep Forums > Jeep Buying Forum > Don't know what to buy

Engo winches available at www.rockridge4wd.com! Free shippRockridge 4WD IS Taking Zone Offroad Suspension Lift Kits ZONE 4.25" combo lift for TJ available at Rockridge4w

Unread 08-10-2013, 08:34 AM   #1
dragon672
2014 MK Compass 

Don't know what to buy

Alright yes I'm back again. Still having trouble deciding on what to purchase. I still haven't test drove anything yet. I love the gas I'd probably save with the Compass or Patriot but I'm concerned about the 4x4 abilities of both. I should never watch youtube.

SE Kentucky doesn't get a lot of snow but when we do it takes a while for the roads to get cleaned and I must go to work regardless. My little lemon Equinox has done great in the snow. I'm concerned the Compass/Patriot won't do as well. So really how well do they go in the snow?

GJC looks better but the gas tank is soo much larger I'll be paying more for gas and getting the same mileage as I am now. Jeep Wrangler looks good but gets one mile less than I am now. Sigh...so confused.

dragon672 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-11-2013, 02:59 AM   #2
jeepowner1224
2004 LJ Wrangler 

I would personally recomend you to get the limited trim of either. both have the some motor, but in my opinion the compass looks a lot more capable than the patriot.
Unread 08-11-2013, 04:14 PM   #3
dragon672
2014 MK Compass 

I've about decided to get the Laredo version of the GJC. Probably the 2013.
dragon672 is offline   Reply With Quote

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.