Does this sound like a good deal? - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > General Jeep Forums > Jeep Buying Forum > Does this sound like a good deal?

Premium LED Lighting by VISION X, Proudly sold at ROCKRIDGFS: Wrangler RGB Multicolor Fog Light LEDs: Awesome EffectCess Recovery Gear Snatch Tow Strap OffRoad @ ROCKRIDGE4WD

Unread 06-29-2012, 07:09 AM   #1
LifesABeach

Does this sound like a good deal?

I know next to nothing about Jeeps, but my husband is thinking of selling his beloved two-seater 370Z to buy an older model Jeep now that we have a baby. I was thinking of surprising him with one and have been scouring the internet for a good deal.

Please let me know what you think:

This 1995 Jeep Wrangler SE 4WD 6Cylinder 5 Speed Manual is in very good overall condition. Very clean and well taken care of. The exterior is clean of any noticeable dents, dings or scratches. Absolutely no rust on any of the body panels. Good frame, without any rust issues. Interior is very clean. Everything in the truck works fine including 4WD and A/C. Mechanically this Wrangler is in great shape. No warning lights on, Does not leak any fluids. Freshly changed oil. Good brakes, rotors and tires. Serviced, Detailed and inspected. Ready to go.

Dealer's price is around $6k.

LifesABeach is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-29-2012, 07:13 AM   #2
LifesABeach

Mileage is 50k. Comes with hard top.

I guess those two details are important.
LifesABeach is offline   Reply With Quote

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.