Did I get ripped on a cj7??? - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > General Jeep Forums > Jeep Buying Forum > Did I get ripped on a cj7???

FS: Jeep Fog Light LED Bulbs! Several Brightness Options! SPARTAN LOCKERS are on sale BIG TIME at ROCKRIDGE 4WD!Yukon Ultimate 35 axle kit for c/clip axles with Yukon Zip

Unread 12-01-2010, 05:07 PM   #1
Bookey
1980 CJ5 

Did I get ripped on a cj7???

Hey guys newbie here. I just bought a 86 cj7 for 1500. Sounds good right. The bad is the tub is pretty rusty mainly on the body panels but some in floor also. Prolly more than I would want to patch. It has a 4 banger and no title. The good is that runs out pretty good. The t4 tranny will replace the sloppy sr4 in my cj5. I was also pleased to find a dana44. It has a hard top with good glass but needs a lil fiberglass work. There is also factory air that comes on to cold to tell if it wors 100%. Hood fenders and grill are in good shape. I am trying to figure out if I should part it or steal a few parts and resale it. I would like to sale the whole a/c unit. What kind of price could I get for a a/c system? I sort of felt I paid to much for it. Your opinions and advice would be nice.

Bookey is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-01-2010, 05:17 PM   #2
brownbagg
1930 MK Compass 

you live in south alabama, why would you want to sell the a/c, that is really a stupid idea if you mine my french.

but did you get a bad deal, yes, not because of the jeep but no title. the jeep is worthless without a title. could be stolen. and we both know how the goverment of alabama work. no title, no vehicle
brownbagg is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
a/c , cj7 , parts

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.