chevy guy goingjeep Little help? - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > General Jeep Forums > Jeep Buying Forum > chevy guy goingjeep Little help?

Introducing MONSTALINER™ UV Permanent DIY Roll On Bed LineThe RuffStuff "I can't go to EJS" Sale!FS: 2007-2013 Jeep Wrangler "HALO" Angel Eye Kit

Unread 12-05-2013, 09:28 PM   #1
RJSRACING155

chevy guy goingjeep Little help?

Hi all! Nube to jeeps but avid off-roader. Coming from a K5 blazer and looking into getting a Cherokee. I have my eyes on this gran cherokeeand it looks to have a lot of great up grades. Being new to Jeeps has anyone ever had any trouble with the uni body? I plan on caging so will I have issues being there is no frame rails? Am I showing my true nube??
http://orangecounty.craigslist.org/cto/4177556071.html
any input would be helpful.

Thanks everyone!

RJSRACING155 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-06-2013, 05:26 AM   #2
WDNewman
1989 YJ Wrangler 

#1. How well do you know the guy who did all the mods to this Cherokee?
#2. How professionally were the modifications done?
#3. Why was the transmission rebuilt?

Personally, it is lifted way too high and is too specifically modified for me to even think about buying it as a DD. If it is only going to be used as a weekend toy or racer, then possibly so. Remember modifications add very little value to a vehicle. If these are the modifications that you must have in what you are looking to buy then this would be for you.

Good luck!
WDNewman is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-06-2013, 09:44 AM   #3
RJSRACING155

Quote:
Originally Posted by WDNewman View Post
#1. How well do you know the guy who did all the mods to this Cherokee?
#2. How professionally were the modifications done?
#3. Why was the transmission rebuilt?

Personally, it is lifted way too high and is too specifically modified for me to even think about buying it as a DD. If it is only going to be used as a weekend toy or racer, then possibly so. Remember modifications add very little value to a vehicle. If these are the modifications that you must have in what you are looking to buy then this would be for you.

Good luck!
Thanks for the reply back!

I do not know anything about the owner yet. As far as daily driver... it would definitely not be that. Maybe for river trips and desert but majority speaking it would be a for fun weekend trail rig.
I was hoping to get a lil info on the parts used and see if anyone had experience with these parts... But the owner has yet to reply back so im not even sure its still available.
RJSRACING155 is offline   Reply With Quote

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.