Buying a new 08' 4 Door unlimited X - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > General Jeep Forums > Jeep Buying Forum > Buying a new 08' 4 Door unlimited X

Ruffstuff Axle Simple Swap Kit!ROCK BOTTOM prices on LIFT KITS at Rockridge4wd!! WANT TO Introducing MONSTALINER™ UV Permanent DIY Roll On Bed Line

Unread 12-20-2007, 05:39 PM   #1
DragRag

Buying a new 08' 4 Door unlimited X

Well, I am new on this site. This would be my second Jeep purchase, my first was an old flat fender pickup, a beast it was. Anyway, I am looking at the vehicle described at a dealer here in Gilroy. It is an X, and does have the Locker in the rear, and the sway bar disconnects. It has 3.73 gears, freedom top, no soft top. It has the power group, and preffered package 23s. It also has tow hooks fog lamps, and a 6 speed of course. It is stone white, black top, and I will use it for my wife to kick around in, and to do some weekend wheeling. No ther options. I am leaning towards this because of the lifetime warranty, verses going used, I would be keeping it for 10 years or longer, and you never know. I would be leaving it stock, less maybe a leveling kit in the front, I think I would be able to retain warranty with that, and I do not want the wife rolling this thing so stock height is OK by me. I am kind of tired of the whole lifting thing anyway, and stock form performs good enough for what I do. Anway, the deal is $700 under invoice and take the 0% financing. Can I get a better deal then this through a friends a family deal, or is that as good as it gets? I would speacial order but this Jeep is exactly what I wanted less the color, and white is just fine by me anyway. Feed back appreciated. One other thing, will 0% be here after 01-02-08, the sales guy said yes. I was hoping for a slightly longer finance period at 0%.

DragRag is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 12-20-2007, 06:56 PM   #2
GOREBS

Anything under invoice is a good deal. I just bought the same vehicle with automatic trans, the upgraded stereo and subwoofer and a wired trailer hitch.

I paid right around invoice if not 1-2 hundred over.

GO REBS
GOREBS is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 12-27-2007, 07:47 PM   #3
TimsJeep

take it an run!
TimsJeep is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 12-28-2007, 11:25 AM   #4
HighCountry
1986 CJ7 

Is that a 4x4? I ran across one poor soul that "though" all Jeeps were 4x4 and got suckered into buying one of the 2wd versions!

Cracked me up!

Bruce
HighCountry is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the JeepForum.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid e-mail address for yourself.
Note: All free e-mails have been banned due to mis-use. (Yahoo, Gmail, Hotmail, etc.)
Don't have a non-free e-mail address? Click here for a solution: Manual Account Creation
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.