buying my first jeep - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > General Jeep Forums > Jeep Buying Forum > buying my first jeep

FS: Jeep Fog Light LED Bulbs! Several Brightness Options! Stainless Steel Door Hinge PinsPoly Door Hinge Bushings

Unread 11-13-2013, 05:50 PM   #1
CfdTigers
2004 WJ 

buying my first jeep

Hey Guys, i'm very interested in buying a jeep, it will be my first but i am stuck between a few, depending on availability and price. The ones that are the easiest are WK's which is what i'm looking at but i would like a straight 6 better than the v6, then there are WJ's, TJ's, and XJ's which i've heard are all great cars. The problem with those last 3 is its very hard to find one with the right miles and right price right now and i was looking for some opinions. keep in mind im young and offroading will be in the mix but not a primary right now.
Thanks in advance!

CfdTigers is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-14-2013, 10:03 AM   #2
WDNewman
1989 YJ Wrangler 

First know that WK's, WJ's and XJ's are going to be priced less than TJ's by a good bit. The TJ's are in much higher demand.

Last edited by WDNewman; 11-14-2013 at 10:06 AM.. Reason: error correction
WDNewman is offline   Reply With Quote

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.